× Support requests and general discussions

Integrated Captcha- 500 (Internal Server Error)

More
11 Jan 2019 11:37 #1 by Akkawi
I am getting this error whn activating the integrated captcha, can you please help me solving this

http://waxitbonn.de/

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2019 09:01 - 02 May 2019 17:03 #2 by warnerbeck
Replied by warnerbeck on topic Integrated Captcha- 500 (Internal Server Error)
This error means there is a problem on the server side. A Server Error can be caused by any number of things from uploading the incorrect file to as bug in a piece of code. This error response is a generic "catch-all" response. The web server is telling you that something went wrong, but it's not sure exactly what that is. If you have root access, you should review your web server's error logs to get more information about this. If you are using shared hosting plan, you should contact your host to get more information. The best way to debug the error depends upon the server and what's actually running at the time. Consider some debugging tips to help diagnose and fix common causes of this problem.

More
02 May 2019 17:36 - 02 May 2019 17:36 #3 by Demis [Fox-Labs]
Replied by Demis [Fox-Labs] on topic Integrated Captcha- 500 (Internal Server Error)
The most common causes of CAPTCHA internal errors are described here , but they are basically due to server misconfiguration.

Anyway, having seen your website, it seems that your hosting provider solved the problem in the meantime. I know that the current form does not include the CAPTCHA field, but testing your CAPTCHA image capabilities got a successful result.

We have renewed Fox Contact with a next-generation anti spam system, integrated in the 3.9 series. If you update it, there is no need to put any CAPTCHA or Google reCAPTCHA at all.