× Bug reports

Change time interval

More
05 Mar 2018 12:22 #1 by Wolfgang
Wolfgang created the topic: Change time interval
You describe in "Documentation Form Fields Date, Time, Calendar Picker" the way to change the interval, if I need different values: I have to "edit the configuration file: components/com_foxcontact/js/foxtext.js" and "search for the value step: " . So I tryed, but in "foxtext.js" is no entry "step:", no entry "60" or another value for minutes. - I just want to change the interval to 5 minutes or 05 minutes.

I had installed the version 3.8.0 and updatet just now to 3.8.2, but that was not the solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2018 09:49 #2 by Wolfgang
Wolfgang replied the topic: Change time interval
Dear Demis, although I've liked your extension a lot so far and have already paid for it several times, I now realize that "support" is obviously a one-way street: we are all "supporters" for your carefree life, but a "support" for the solution of a wrong description in your documentation to the program you do not afford the paying users of your extension?

I see that you are still alive, as you answer a few other questions in part. My actually quite simple question, however, leaves you unanswered, although it is "answered" in the documentation for your extension (unfortunately wrong!). I've been patiently waiting for an answer for 10 days, and now it seems like 160 other "supporters" are similar ...

More
15 Mar 2018 11:16 - 15 Mar 2018 11:16 #3 by Demis [Fox-Labs]
Demis [Fox-Labs] replied the topic: Change time interval
Wolfgang,
that's correct: due to personal issues the forum has been neglected for a while.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.
For a faster support, please use the direct support ticketing system as indicated in the purchase confirmation email.

The time step option has been integrated in the calendar settings one year ago, but the documentation has not been updated accordingly (thanks for pointing out that).
So simply edit your calendar field with the visual design. You'll find two new options: Time step and Theme.

Please confirm if it solves.

More
15 Mar 2018 11:52 #4 by Wolfgang
Wolfgang replied the topic: Change time interval
No, nothing has changed, I still can't change to "5 Minutes".

More
15 Mar 2018 13:11 - 15 Mar 2018 13:11 #5 by Demis [Fox-Labs]
Demis [Fox-Labs] replied the topic: Change time interval
My understanding is that you have found the "time interval" options, but it does not offer the value you want.
I've checked and you are right, the option corresponding to "5 minutes" is not present.
I've just fixed this problem, and the upcoming version (3.8.3) will include a 5 minutes time interval option.
Thanks once again for pointing out this flaw too.
To avoid you waiting for the next version, I've also back-ported this fix to the current version 3.8.2, and I've sent it to you by email.

Please confirm if you have received it.

Topic moved under "bugs" section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfgang